Ways to Plan and Book your Sri Lankan Tours with a Chauffeur or Guide.
- Book on a Day rate shown below and Pay the Extra mileage cost direct to the driver or Guide.
- If you have a Fixed tour or trip Itinerary, then email it to us, and we will give you the Full quote for the transport and/or Guide services (In this way your Full trip mileage will be calculated, Trip can not be changed if so additional Km cost needs to be paid)
- Book your transport with driver and tour Guide with additional services such as Entry tickets, Safaris etc for your tour (Excluding accommodation).
- Book Your Hotel Accommodation in Sri Lanka online with real time (quick) Confirmation from Hotel Booking sites, or with a chauffeur while on tour or request the driver or Guide to Arrange them in advance, then Pick a driver or Guide according to your personal preferences such as language, Trip Expectations and other factors.
Available Vehicles by supplier
Option 01-Car (old)
- Type/Model : KDH -Van-15 seater
- A/C: YES
- Maximum Number of Pax: 8 to 10
- Max Luggage Store: 7-Large 1-small
- Insurance cover or type: Comprehensively insured covering the Vehicle, the Driver, All Passengers and third party damage.
Transport Cost for tours and day excursions
For Excursions and Tours for more than 03 days (minimum 300 kms)
- Price Per day : USD 49 (for Minimum 03 days, included 300 Kms)
- Price Per day : USD 47 (for Minimum 05 days, included 500 Kms)
- Price Per day : USD 45 (for Minimum 08 days, included 800 Kms)
- Every Additional Km Cost: SLrs. 45 per km to be paid direct to the driver/guide + Drivers Bata Rupees 500 per day.
Day Excursions ( Vehicle returning with passengers):
- Price Per day : USD 50 ( included 100 Kms)
- Every Additional Km cost : SLrs. 50 per km to be paid direct to the driver/guide.
Notes on Prices
- Prices may Change depending on the days Exchange rate. Once agreed it will stay the same.
- Prices may change based on date of a booking, Seasons (Low, High and Peak), Nature of your itinerary if it is a fixed plan or a flexible tour itinerary, length of itinerary, and type of Services such as Guides or drivers etc booked.
- The standard discounts shown may not apply during the peak seasons such as Summer and Winter, months of July/ August and December to February, Kandy Esala Perahera or at Easter or Chinese, Christmas and New year Holidays.
- Price may change by demand of drivers and Guides, if booked late, enquire early to make use of special discounted rates.
How to Calculate the Mileage/kilometers?
Kilometers are calculated from start point to start point (Payments are charged from the pick up point back to the pick up/ point of Origin.)
E.g.1: Airport to Airport or Kandy to Kandy or E.g.2 Airport > Bentota > Kandy > Airport
Example: if you started a trip from the Airport and had to end in Nilaveli Beach, then the returning km cost back to the airport from Nilaveli will be calculated.
How Payments are charged
E.g. 1 : If you booked a vehicle with the driver/Guide for Minimum 05 days and if the Guides/driver Profile indicated for such a tour it will be USD 35 per day, then you agree to pay for 500 km cost (USD 35x 5 =USD 175). In case you did 480 kms only, then this doesn’t mean your shortage 20 km will be refunded.
E.g. 2 : If you paid SLDG (us) USD 175 as for this example for 05 days tour, then end up doing 700 kms, then you agree by booking with us to pay for those extra 200 km a fee as stated in the the driver/guides profile “Additional km Cost” on each profile. If your itinerary is a fixed-non changing itinerary then you agree to pay at the time of confirming or if you don’t have a fixed plan, then you agree to pay those additional costs directly each day/at the final drop off point (including the kilometers to the returning point) to the driver or guide.
E.g.3: If a Fixed Itinerary is changed then this would only be calculated after the completion of your Total allowed Kilometers comes to an end, and then the extra kilometers must be paid directly to the driver/Guide who is conducting the tour or movement. You agree to pay those additional costs directly each day/at the final drop off point (including the kilometers to the returning point) to the driver or guide.
IMPORTANT TIP ON MILEAGE!
Check the Kilometer counter of the car before the Start of your trip and everyday: take pictures each day/or Sign the log sheet and ask driver or guide to do so too, so you are both on the same page each day to avoid unnecessary misunderstandings and costly legal procedures and time. Drivers and Guides have agreed not to overcharge or change the agreed price once agreed.
What’s included in the price?
- Driver or Guide Service: Driver Service only for the initially booked total number of days. A Chauffeur or National Guide of your choice can be provided separately on additional Costs for the whole trip or a tourist site guide can be picked on additional costs on each site.
- Driver’s or Guides Meals: YES
- Drivers Bata: YES only for the initially booked total number of days.
- Fuel Provided: YES
- Air-Conditioned: YES
- Limited Kilometers per day as shown above (100 km a day)
- Van-Full insurance with Passengers: YES
- All Taxes, VAT and Service Charges and Parking fees
- Parking fees other than airport
- Driver’s or Chauffeur Guides Accommodation (If the hotel you booked does not Provide Guide/driver ACCOMMODATION): SLrs, 1500-2000 per day (and if a Separate Guide is required then an additional fee depending on the guide and Group size)
- Extra Km cost (which to be paid direct to the driver/guide, if not paid in advance).
- Chauffeur/National or a Site Guide’s Fees, if not paid in advance.
- Highway tickets (Must be paid directly by Guest, if not paid in advance)
- Airport Welcome is not included, Please add USD 06 for Cars/ Vans (Airport including parking & paging fees with Name board:), Small Coaches USD 9.5, Large Buses USD 11, All Price are Per Vehicle.
- Entrance fee for Tourist sites in Sri lanka and for activities.
- Any tips to the hotels staff, guides, drivers and porter chargers. Click here.
- ETA Mandatory VISA on Arrival. (Log on to : ETA in Sri Lanka)
- Travel insurances. Which is a must you should have for any form of losses or regrets.
- Minimum Number of days requested by this supplier: MIN 03 DAYS REQUIRED
- Maximum number of days I can travel with a Guest: 21 days or more.
- Maximum hours of service per day: 9 HOURS
- If night drive hours are required after 06 pm/additional hours in a day is required , Additional fees per hour : N/A
Accommodation arrangement possibility:
Are you in a position to arrange accommodation for the Guests? Yes; in assisting travellers with negotiating while on tour for Guest houses and small medium hotels in Sri Lanka.
Sri Lankan (Local) Travel agents and Tour Operators
If you are a Local Travel agent or Tour Operator, or a Taxi service company looking to hire a Separate Guide.
Please contact us for Discounted rates.